View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 10:48 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelbie4u View Post
Hey Tay, Im in Calif. They deliver right to my door. I go online to see their menu. There are many dispensaries (stores) here but I stay with the same one. The employees are very kind and helpful. They all know my story (because Im still freaking out ) I feel the need to tell everyone about this horrible disease.

The brain is a powerful organ. I live my life differently now. I have to, to survive. Find out things that make you happy. I breathe, stretch slowly while taking a slow deep breath, swimming in warm pools is huge for me, think of warm calming thoughts and laughing helps me soooo much.

2 or 3 days a week I take norco. Not every day. It gives me energy to do chores. I take trazadone at night to sleep. I take piece of chocolate everyday normally around 11:00 am to help me thru the day.

God put this plant on the earth for a reason. It is a sin that it is not available for everyone to try. Its like dangling a carrot in front of you. You can get some relief , but the government is sooo behind in its healing properties.

I hope and pray that they will find a cure for us. Remission is our only hope right now. I will never give up. Find your happy place it will help you.

Shelbie
I have my happy place, but I am afraid with the progression of this disease I won't be able to go there anymore. It is a camp for people with disabilities, where I was working long before I got this disease. I take care of and get to play with people of all ages with disabilities. However the job is very demanding, and I have to provide 24 hour care to roughly 4 campers. I love it to death, but I am on my feet non stop.

I am in Ohio, so the medical marijuana is not an option here, maybe one day :/
Taywesty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote