View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftTalker View Post
Thanks for your reply, Ken.

I too have tinnitis - quite severe at times. ENT says nothing that can be done for it.

Will start on B12 as soon as blood work comes in.

And as for the magnesium; it is contraindicated for myasthenia gravis; however at this point I am willing to take a chance on it, to see if it helps with the cramping.

That old saying come to mind:
Desperate people do desperate things. The pain I have been having most recently has been so severe; probably in the top 3 of different pain I've had over the years. Because of myasthenia gravis I am limited as to what kinds of pain meds I can take. So guess I am feeling pretty desperate at this time.

Ordered the Mortons lotion on recommendation of another person in this forum; should have it in a day or two.

Thanks again for the info.

Questions:

Is this a "red flag" symptom of PN?
Bilateral pain and burning, etc.?

And dropping items often?
Often! Items slipping through my hands? Inability to pick up things with fingers? Until now, I thought I was just being a klutz. Now wondering if this is PN also. Didn't mention to my docs.

Pill bottle I picked up today slipped through my hands and I had about 30 capsules all over my bathroom floor. Fingers would not "work" to pick them up. Uggghhh......hope I got all of them because I have a curious cat....

I have a billion other questions as a newbie. Will save the others for later.

Thanks again.
the burning pain, is a symptom of neuropathy, have you been checked for diabetes(diabetes nueropathy also starts out as burning pain, at the extremeties. Some people have trouble with metabolizing methycobalamin, but i heard that the hydroxycobalamin is best for absorption, i think you can buy it, its the most natural form.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote