View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 04:06 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Anyone gets loss of smell with neuropathy?

I notice people on here dont get loss of smell with neuropathy, mY SYMPtoms began the same time as my neuropathy, and have been at the same position i was in for 4 months already. MY LOSS of smell , now is extremely weak, my right nostril cant smell anything at, and my left nostril can smell slightly. My neuropathy is ongoing, and coming up with random symptoms. Sometimes pins and needles, another day will move on to random joint pain, prickly, a stabbing sensation. The wierdest part aside from my loss of smell, is my severe loss of sensations within my body(soft touch sensations, vibrational) sometimes i "feel" like my right arm is not even there, or appear weightless.

My presentation of symptoms are very different from other people on this category, and i cannot find anywhere online fitting my symptoms, except maybe diabetic neuropathy, some random autoimmune disease, b12 deficiency( a blood test i cant even see for myself).

I also i have a problem with my pcp, that ive been posting in the past about, refusing to listen to my symptoms. Made up her mind of what i have(mental problems). Constantly changing the subject, as to divert me away from trying to find out the cause. I have an ophtamologist this Thursday, that i believe it was referred in error(a neuro or a rheumy i felt was more appropriate)
loss of smell and and internal sensations, are constant, it had not changed in months.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote