View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 07:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Wow, that's a long story of pain. I feel for u. I am so happy ur pain is improving and u r getting better. That's wonderful to hear. Yes, it's truly amazing how the body can heal. I try to keep hope but every week brings new symptoms.
I am hopeful. Maybe delusional. I am getting ready to cope with the day after hours of sleepless pain. The stinging in my legs was so deep and wicked. While the stinging went up from the bottoms of my feet and all the way up to my knees, my lower back joined in sending shooting pains down to my thighs. That wasn't enough though- I had some fireworks of new abdominal side stabs.

I am hopeful though this discourages me. I know what you mean about every week bringing new symptoms. I want to think I am getting better. Some things are definitely better than they were. I literally could not drive for 4 months. I couldn't chop a carrot. It was constant excruciating debilitating pain, dizziness, and cognitive and vision issues. Some things are better but some things are worse. I know for sure I am coping with it better than I was. My pain through out the day is constant and nagging with migrating flares of shooting and stinging. I have to fake my smile most of the time. Sometimes I do feel bits and pieces of my real personality which I couldn't find for almost half a year, so that is definitely good.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
canagirl (04-28-2015)