View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 03:38 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I think that it's quite the brain flat-liner. I quickly changed course after a brief prescription.

Neurologists still won't jump on the cannabis wagon but being in NY have you considered applying for a MM card?

I am in a state that it is legal. It works wonders for me; depression, anxiety, sleep, constipation, rigidity, pain, nausea. It's a huge anti-inflammatory. It's neuro-protective (government patent) You feel the effects instantly (when inhaled). It takes some practice to find the right dose/strain since it's been vilified so long and there is not much guidance.

I eat edibles in the am and at occasionally just after lunch. Vaporize in the evenings. I'm not stoned at all, that's not the objective. I have titrated to an effective medicinal dose. My strains are high in CBD. Less psychoactive. I have 3 strains total; an uplifting sativa dominant, balanced strain high in cbd (I like this the best) and a strain (Indica) dominant for evening relaxation. Edibles last 4-6 hours/vape or smoke about 2.5 hours.

What are the long term effects? Quite frankly, I don't care. It's been six months of almost daily use for me. In fact after having a steady dose, I feel more and more back to normal. This disease sucks and I feel so, so much better. I would be taking Citalapram and Tramadol daily anyhow, which is better? My liver says, go green. If your job/state allows you have the green light to go green.

After reading the forums about Sinemet and the short honeymoon period, I have successfully reduced my dose from 2.5 x 3 daily (25-100) Sinemet to 1.0 x 3 daily. That's a direct result of the cannabis relieving me of the symptoms.
I'll probably sound like a broken record after a while on this forum but it has changed my life for the better.

Good luck.
OlliePop is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bogusia (04-28-2015), EnglishDave (04-28-2015)