View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 09:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Sorry but I have to jump in here. Coming from two parents with horrible teeth I had many extremely large amalgam restorations at a young age. As expected many of those failed irreparably over time (15 plus years) leaving me with the choice to have either eleven cumulative root canals or basically no bite surface and dentures at an age when I was still going to nightclubs.

Yeah, I chose the root canals. Perhaps I am just some sort of super-mutant at 47 but I have zero inflammatory markers, excellent jaw density, normal blood counts, no pain from my now old root canals and aside from one tooth that had an extra canal that was hiding between roots and had to be re-done, no problems with any of them.

My reason for being on neuro talk is an ankle nerve injury which I pray no one will argue is based on my dental health. My point is, everyone reacts differently to procedures. They can be Heaven or Hell depending on your body and the skill of the practitioner. I second Dave. It is always good to get information to help you decide but ultimately you have to do what your own wisdom says is best for you.
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (04-29-2015), Lara (04-28-2015)