View Single Post
Old 04-28-2015, 10:58 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

lily101,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

Believe me, We know how you feel. There are hundreds of us who know how you feel.

Personally, I doubt your memory issues have increased. Once we first notice in a serious way, that we are experiencing memory difficulties, all of a sudden, we notice those difficulties much more often. Until then, we tend to ignore or over-look those struggles.

As we become more aware of the reality of our struggles, many of us will increase our struggles with anxiety. This only makes those cognitive struggles worse.

The return to school put your brain under an intense workload. Most of our daily activities never stress our brains in normal daily life like serious academic work does. It is possible to endure an academic program. We just need to take it slower after we first learn how our new brain learns.

First, I would encourage you to read the Vitamins sticky at the top. Especially the link at the bottom called "You Look Great" and the "Lost and Found" article on Brainline.

There a re good people here to support you so please don't hesitate to tell us about your struggles.

btw, As you have notice your struggles at school, some of us struggle to read long paragraphs. We do best when the paragraphs are broken up with a blank line every 5 or 6 lines.

My best to you.
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote