View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 09:30 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm not sure where you are cellabellarmaniac but a good optometrist who is certified in vision development might be able help you with issues you have in that department. I had a similar experience with a neuro ophthalmologist, but I was prescribed an FL-41 Tint on my glasses by

a developmental optomologist that helped immensely. I stopped walking around looking down to avoid visual stimulus. I kept finding really cool things on the ground in my years of looking at the ground ;-) Like lemon bar my 20% tint got lighter with the glare coating, so i have just

ordered a 40% and figure they might be better in some situations. I haven't gotten them yet so the jury is out on that, but I love my glasses and wear them constantly because they are

so helpful. I am able to go so many places I avoided. I even get in the shower and realize I still have them on because they fog up!
Concussion and whiplash from getting hit by a semi truck. After partial recovery was on the receiving end of 3 concussions in a year. Two were within six weeks of each other. Master's degree teacher now on disability with limited lifestyle, trying to count my blessings

Eugene, Oregon
lyndianne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote