View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 06:52 PM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Confused No strength and the first bad thing that happens to me puts me over the edge

I am 27 years old and my feelings of overwhelm-ness have started to impact my job and life. I have the feeling of being overwhelmed almost every day and it hurts inside and makes me cry pretty much every day. Just this feeling bubbles up from my stomach and won’t go away no matter what. No amount of logic and reason. I cried today after the gastro doctor wouldn’t give me an appointment. I cried yesterday when my loan servicing company were being jerks. I cry and feel this overwhelm-ness when my sisters gang up on me. I feel like I have no strength and the first bad thing that happens to me puts me over the edge. Every day is hard. I have started to get migraines and stomach problems. Does anyone have any advice or ideas to help? I don’t want to be on antidepressants and that’s the only thing people recommend for anxiety? Am I normal? Am I just a sensitive person?
I also cried as a little girl for no reasons. In kindergarten they gave me a calendar and for everyday that I didn’t cry I got a gold star… I didn’t get many gold stars. My dad was a bit abusive growing up, but don’t know if that would cause all of this? I just want to get better and feel less overwhelmed.
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (04-30-2015), indigo (01-12-2016), Lara (04-30-2015)