Thread: Tarlov cysts
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2015, 09:22 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I cancelled my chiropractor who was going to internally manipulate my tailbone. How are you doing tomato Girl? Are you feeling good? When you saw dr. F did you take a current MRI of your sacrum? My MRI is 16 months old and he doesn't like using an MRN which I had done 6 months ago. It stinks cuz now I have to pay for another MRI. I don't understand why the MRN couldn't be used. My doctor and the doctors at Johns Hopkins said this imaging gave a far clearer picture of my cysts. I'm so frustrated. He's the expert in this field but this part doesn't make sense to me.
I made an appointment for June 3rd in Dallas. I just don't want to wait the 5 months it will take for him to review my imaging. Do you recall what he looks at on the imaging what makes you a candidate for surgery? How long did you have to stay in Dallas? I don't know what I'll do if I am not a candidate for surgery. I'm so beat, it's hard to stay positive when I see everyone going about life and they're happy. It's been so long since I've felt genuine happiness. Sorry to be so negative just in a bad place tonight.
Any advice dealing with dr. F or dealing with these cysts is appreciated.
Telvaker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote