View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 08:41 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivionrpg View Post
For me it travels all around. Any limb at any time. Right now my abs are twitching and there is slight weakness in my right tigh. But my weakness is just perceived. No keys dropping or trouble standing up or anything like that.
What I have noticed with my hands is that the big nerve (ulnar?) under the biceps hurts when I extend/strain the hand and put palm perpendicular to the arm (like Neo stopping the bullets if you know what I mean ). Also I had a few hour long pain inside my elbow. I think it must be connected to the nerve system but the EMG was perfectly fine according to the doctor.
Worst is that nobody takes me seriously any more. My GF says not to think about it, that I am hypochondriac, but it is kind of hard. But you know how it is....
Is that the nerve near the funny bone? When I had the nerve conduction test 2 months ago , I had a pinched nerve with a nerve by the funny bone. And then carpel tunnel on the right hand. Funny thing is. I wonder if this is all connected to these problems? Some of my fingers were sore when pilling back. And same with my left leg, for a long time. My toe and couple other toes, something hurt when stretched?

Just curious, did you guys have a nerve conduction test or the emg where they stick the needle in ur muscle?

Last edited by Albertakewl; 04-30-2015 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Forgot.
Albertakewl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote