View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 10:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarheel15 View Post
Hi everyone.. it's been a while since I've been on the forum. I did several rounds of IVIG over the past year with mixed results. I have lots of burning still - all over the body which waxes and wanes. Has anyone found relief with supplements? I find that I can't tolerate most supplements or meds due to GI side effects or insomnia. I am already dealing with lots of fatigue and sleep issues. Other new symptoms are severe heat intolerance - anything that gets my heartrate up with cause a burning prickly sensation all over my body. I have to stay in cool environments. I can't do hardly any physical activity. I also have lots of food sensitivities and IBS symptoms. I have been doing gluten and dairy free for almost 1 year now.

I also get frustrated b/c this all started after a flu vaccine in Oct 2012. I wish I never took it. Life has never been the same since - I am 34.
Thanks for listening.

I will follow this thread....
I had severe reaction to flu shot in October 2013.
Ended up in ER - I have myasthenia gravis and it was exacerbated almost to point of a crisis. In fact I posted in NeuroTalk under myasthenia gravis about this.

Have never been the same.

Docs refused to allow flu shot this year.

Now have PN symptoms; pretty severe; I am new to the PN forum, just learning. Just diagnosed. I have almost if not ALL of your symptoms.

But I guess I just got used to having "STUFF" happening and

WHO wants to tell their docs a bunch of symptoms at each appointment? I hear they want to hear 2 or 3 at most.....

Sighh.......sorry to read about yours

Altho in hindsight I believe I have had the PN symptoms for quite a while, especially since the flu shot bit me in the you know where -
but they have recently escalated to where I really notice them and have much pain.

The myasthenia gravis and a few other miscellaneous diagnoses have kept me ill and busy enough trying to manage - but adding the PN.
O myyy = overwhelming at times.

The flu shot and PN and other illnessess. Hmmmm.......there must be a link!!!
SoftTalker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote