View Single Post
Old 04-30-2015, 11:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
This does seem quite complicated too, the lumbar vs cervical spine issues vs the machine etc....
Have you written out a time line and how symptoms & pain have changed all this time?
Sometime journaling helps to clarify points and also helps to unload some of the stresses once they are on paper.

I tried a similar machine for a short time, but I didn’t care for the confinement and forced use...seemed like overkill to me..unnatural...

Yes, I completely agree about machines being unnatural and having way too much force.

The timeline shows how fast my health declined. I had my PCP blood test me for cancer, and I notarized my will at age 44. I was dismissed at the ER and by other doctors as having psychosomatic symptoms. Ive been told, since this last MRI, my neck is fine I just need physical therapy lol. Most doctors cover for each other and it's hard to get help without explaining the source of the trauma. I still have no idea what this may have done to my upper back.

BTW, after this is done I plan to move to the Pacific Northwest to heal. It's the most beautiful place. [emoji4]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
This does seem quite complicated too, the lumbar vs cervical spine issues vs the machine etc....
Have you written out a time line and how symptoms & pain have changed all this time?
Sometime journaling helps to clarify points and also helps to unload some of the stresses once they are on paper.

I tried a similar machine for a short time, but I didn’t care for the confinement and forced use...seemed like overkill to me..unnatural...
1 to 10 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote