View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 06:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default So Sorry

[QUOTE=SoftTalker;1139478]I will follow this thread....
I had severe reaction to flu shot in October 2013.
Ended up in ER - I have myasthenia gravis and it was exacerbated almost to point of a crisis. In fact I posted in NeuroTalk under myasthenia gravis about this.

Have never been the same.

Docs refused to allow flu shot this year.

Now have PN symptoms; pretty severe; I am new to the PN forum, just learning. Just diagnosed. I have almost if not ALL of your symptoms.

But I guess I just got used to having "STUFF" happening and

WHO wants to tell their docs a bunch of symptoms at each appointment? I hear they want to hear 2 or 3 at most.....

Sighh.......sorry to read about yours

Altho in hindsight I believe I have had the PN symptoms for quite a while, especially since the flu shot bit me in the you know where -
but they have recently escalated to where I really notice them and have much pain.

The myasthenia gravis and a few other miscellaneous diagnoses have kept me ill and busy enough trying to manage - but adding the PN.
O myyy = overwhelming at times.

The flu shot and PN and other illnessess. Hmmmm.......there must be a link!!!
[/QUOTE

So sorry. I as you know am a victim of the vaccine. No Meds or supplements have helped. I burn from my face arms and legs. I am off everything. Tried acupuncture, robotic laser therapy and am finished. I do get relief when I sit in direct sunlight. Warm weather helps.
Posada is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SoftTalker (05-01-2015)