Thread: Bad Morning.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I can absolutely relate. In fact, I thought about posting here......my frustrations......but your post says it all!

I dropped a plastic (thank goodness) cup of water at 2 AM when I got up to feed the cats and tried to get a drink. I keep a cup of water in the fridge so all I have to do is reach in and grab it. I even used my "good" hand. I was standing at the fridge in the open part of the door and the cup just fell out of my hand. Well, there was a mess......thank goodness it was just water......and I just stood there thinking "should I use paper towels or a dish towel. No, wait, a bath towel would work. But I'd have to walk down the hall to get it. What should I do?" I needed a virtual slap upside the head......I mean, who does that?? Go get a towel......ANY towel......and clean up the mess.

Well, I finally snapped into action and did one of those "foot maneuvers" with a large bath towel and somehow got the floor mopped up. I went back to bed without my drink.

I get a slippery feeling on my fingers sometimes. It makes it hard to hold onto anything. I've dropped so many things I've lost count.

The one thing I think I am most careful with is carrying cans of catfood. I don't ever want to drop one on my cat's head or back.

I hope you got another cup of coffee and enjoyed it.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LoveCats (05-01-2015), Lumia_black (05-02-2015), SallyC (05-01-2015), Snoopy (05-01-2015), Starznight (05-01-2015)