View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 06:25 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by groucho View Post
My new GP seems to really want me to give Cymbalta a try. Between my Neurologist and myself, I tried Gabapentin (didn't like it), and am now on 50mg daily of Nortriptyline, which pretty much takes care of my pins, needles & burning. I've started to augment with Tramadol in the AM (50-100mg) for painful ball of foot, and now I'm pretty good for the day.

Since people & sources online usually refer to just "pain relief", are there any folks finding Cymbalta specifically helps with the more general type of pain like I get in my forefeet? My forefeet don't bother me much unless I'm on my feet. If you are augmenting the Cymbalta for that type of pain, I'd appreciate your sharing with me. Any info is appreciated.
So, did not have a positive experience, so slow to respond. At the time it was an add on drug; so I knew it was Cymbalta.
I had terrible nightmares: slasher, death, fires, family dying, me dying. I do not watch any gory stuff, but every night on cymbalta was awful. I think I lasted about a month and it did absolutely nothing for my painful sfn. And yes, it is highly marketed and often prescribed with Lyrica.
Hope you get some relief soon.
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
groucho (05-01-2015)