View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 02:13 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
pelliot,

Welcome to NeuroTalk.

You are not alone with your symptoms. The vision issues are not uncommon. The struggles you have when driving can be due to over-stimulation from all of the movement of cars and people around you. Please be very careful. Many of us have to not drive until these symptoms go away.

Have you been seen by a doctor ?

What have you done to help your brain heal ?
Thank you for the welcome My doctor always kept on saying that my symptoms must be related to anxiety(PTSD etc), and even suggested that I see an optometrist just to make sure my eyes are okay.

I went and saw the optometrist but they said my eyes are healthy, short of my general need for glasses, which I wear. Took the last few years of speaking with my doctor, but now I am finally going to get in to see a neurologist because the symptoms don't seem to be getting better, and are being very difficult to deal with. The white haze is gone now, which I guess could be an improvement, but the focusing is getting harder and harder to do.

It is still an unsolved issue, and it's so scary I have a feeling it's that post trauma vision syndrome following my severe whiplash and injuries from the accident and I'm going to see what the neurologist has to say.
pelliott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote