View Single Post
Old 05-02-2015, 10:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I noticed that the Xicepta Facebook page removed my somewhat critical comments and questions. This is their latest post:

"Please do some research before you make judgments. Check the patent of our technology which took over 10 years for Dr. Georghe Mihaescu, a European medical scientist, to perfect. Science is advanced by visionaries and it's usually the close-minded people who remain at the tail end of science.
We don't criticize people who use bleeding and leeches to cure a disease; our focus is on how we can develop science-based products that can truly help alleviate issues.
We invite people with Parkinson's disease to try Agitan X and if within 30 days you don't feel any effects, please let us know. We would gladly give your money back. That is how confident we are of our products."

As someone who tries just about any therapy with a reasonable story, this is the first to promise my money back and, lord knows, I've blown a lot of money on this malady! I'll let everyone know the results in a month.
Born 1948. Diagnosed 2011. DBS ON 7/17. Taking cd/ld 200 MG at 6 am, 9 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 6 pm and 9 pm. Finasteride 5 mg, Life Extension Mix and Once-Daily Health Booster, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer with BioPQQ, Optimized Curcumin (longvida), Triple Action Cruciferous Vegetable Extract with Resveratrol, Vectomega-3, Vit D3 5000U,Lithium orotate 5 mg, AMPK Activator, Kefiran, N-Acetyl-L- Cysteine (NAC), Tri-Magnesium, Advanced NeuroPro, Duozyme,
Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) Updated 9/21/17.
GerryW is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
badboy99 (05-03-2015), Betsy859 (05-02-2015), lab rat (05-03-2015)