View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 04:29 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by miepie View Post
Hi,

I am Mieke. I can't type much so I will keep it short.
After 20 years of struggling with doctors (one ruined my knee), I was diagnosed with RSD. My foot has been saved from amputation 5 times, but the doc could not prevent my RSD spreading through my whole body. The consequences of this all are that I am completely bedridden, I wear braces on my whole arms and my leg and have an electric wheelchair. I hardly come outside (maybe twice a week) and when I do it's usual for the hospital. I don't go on holidays either.
I live in an appartment of Assisted Living and my American husband takes care of me the rest of the time. I am on a load of medicines from Tramadol to a plaster with fentanyl, but it seems no one is reaaly able to control my pains anymore. It's also entering my organs now (liver and bladder and I got asthma).
I hope to find some friends here that understand what I'm going through.

Mieke
I am sorry to hear this! I too have it all over and now I too have Asthma! I have noticed my heart acting "funny" lately and do have seizures now too! I have read all of the symptoms and areas that are affecting people here and found out things I didn't even realize were RSD/CRPS were! So we all are here together to learn and support each other! I DO understand EVERYTHING you are going through!
Beccah67 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote