View Single Post
Old 05-03-2015, 11:45 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishDave View Post
Thanks to each of you for your concern. I will try to continue to contribute in a positive light as this is my only outlet.

Things are difficult though, I am already pushing the boundaries of morphine and ketamine just to knock myself out as much as possible. Medication induced sleep is no answer, but it is better than the pain and dark thoughts.

Dave.

Dave,
Please don't ever feel you have to be only upbeat; we need one another. It is a compliment to those of us who have the privilege of knowing you that you would allow us in at a time like this.

I have taken Ambin CR every night for the past few years. I, at least for a few hours, can escape the 24/7 pain. We do what we need to get through.

Unfortunately missing your infusion is compounded by the terrible mixed emotions you are going through by being left without time to make other arrangements. When additional pain and suffering is the outcome; no time for pettiness. Shame on her.

I hope you are able to do what you need to do to calm your pain and anxiety. Please lean on us. We're here for one another.

Gerry
ger715 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
EnglishDave (05-04-2015), eva5667faliure (05-10-2015), Lara (05-03-2015), St George 2013 (05-04-2015)