Thread: what is this!
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 07:59 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default what is this!

i had a horrible night last night. when i take a sleeping pill i sleep thru the night but i kept waking up with this extremely painful feeling in both my hands. it felt like they were frostbitten. or when you stick your hand in a cooler of ice for too long. it's 90+ degrees here and i don't know what to think.

last week i was really sick and had to have my blood drawn. the nurse couldn't find a vein in my arm so she went to my right hand (RSD side) and poked and poked me until i swear she hit bone. then went to my left hand and finally got some blood, but now my hand is purple, red, green...

the day after this happened i felt my arm throbbing and burning again, but that pain went away. now i don't know what to do because my hands hurt so bad i can't STAND IT. my strength is waning. as i sit and type the burning is traveling up my wrist.

what the heck is this? is my RSD spreading?

- e. e. cummings