View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 02:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryanna View Post
Hi Laughter,

I know the "spider dance" well!! I have done that a time or two and not just for stuff pertaining to myself.....!!! Sometimes it makes the patient feel better to dance with them Sure wish it made the icky problem disappear though "-"

Okay so you still have some infection brewing there. It could be as simple as something close to the surface of the gum line like a piece of granulation tissue or a bony fragment that has worked its way up. But without a clinical and radio graphic evaluation, you cannot be sure of what it is.

So....... it would be wise to see oral surgeon #2 again. It's okay, I am dancing with you ~'.'~

Hopefully it is just a mild issue and once remedied the site will heal up well. Keep me posted.

Bryanna
Hi again Bryanna,

Well, I saw the OS this past Saturday. The panoramic and PT x-rays show that "there is something in there" <----the OS's words, not mine. He agreed that the unhealthy tissue is also back, although it isn't as big as the most recent time that I had to have surgery.

He confirmed the pus and blood factor as well (bleck). Long story short, I have to go in this Saturday (May 9th) to have same surgery again, Bryanna. Is my situation common? How often do patients have this many issues/procedures after having two teeth extracted?

I'm not a happy camper. Cluck,cluck, cluck. ~Laughter
Laughter222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote