View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 03:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Shaky hands tremor

Is this supposed to be part of small fiber neuropathy? My doctor doesn't give me any input about how shaky my hands are (especially the left one). It is really flared up today and all kinds of muscle spasms in my neck, traps, and shoulders. I thought I was getting better. Very upset. I had to take a valium yesterday during the day to calm the spasms. Usually during the day the pain is manageable through non drug techniques. I had to do it again today and I'm very upset about that also because I don't like to take anything. I don't understand the severe muscle spasms in my neck and shoulders and the tremor. It makes me think more and more that this is something lyme like.
I am trying not to get too upset. So far I have not entered back into the debilitating onset that I experienced from Sept through January. My cognitive function is still not back to normal, but is no where near how bad it was then.
Anyone other idiopathic PNers have this tremor visible shakiness? I'm not just talking about the internal buzzing/vibrating- I mean you can actually see it.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote