View Single Post
Old 05-04-2015, 06:31 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by zkrp01 View Post
Hello Dman, Gabapentin and Nerontin,generic and brand name if I am correct. Since it is your first post I would say that there is much experience here but none have the sheepskin on the wall. I have not heard conflicting info here, not the case with U-tube. So learn to use the search function and lurk and read. There are many consistent themes that span many different types of PN and its symptoms. Gaba seems to work for some and not for others. It's side effects are not bad if it helps you. 900mg/d is only one-third the dose that some take. My side effects were mild blurry vision when drinking coffee and losing train of thought once in a while. So take everything with a grain of salt and try to confirm if you think you have been handed a pearl. Many start a journal to not lose things to the ravages of time and memory. Medications you are on, date, pain level, what symptom you are starting a new pill to treat, etc. I had such tender skin on tops of my feet at nightime that Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion let me use the bedsheets again. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.

Does it ever get better? That is what I am most concerned about. I can't imagine living the rest of my life like this.
dman9271 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (05-04-2015)