View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 10:37 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilySH View Post
Hi,

I have shaky hands. Yes, they visibly shake. Also, I can see the muscle fasciclations, if that is what you are referring to. It may move 10-20 times, but not near as severe as some of the others discuss on here, or what you are referring to in this post. They happen mostly in my legs, shoulders, abdomen, and back. My hands, in the mornings some, but especially when I am really worn out after physical activity. I have wondering if anxiety was the cause, but now I am thinking no. I have been so in my head about all my symptoms. It is a constant puzzle that I am frankly tired of trying to figure out!! I have relatively consistent symptoms from day to day, but some come and go, wax and wane. I have been diagnosed with a tick borne illness, refer to my most recent post, but no other diagnosis yet. I am starting to reconsider LYME myself since co-infections can occur. I am sorry for your recent relapse of symptoms. Praying for relief soon.
Hi Emily,
Did most of your pain start in your neck? That was how mine started and I was jerked around for 4 months with them thinking it was herniated cervical disks. What a waste of time.
Healthgirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote