View Single Post
Old 05-05-2015, 04:43 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Hi Emily,
Did most of your pain start in your neck? That was how mine started and I was jerked around for 4 months with them thinking it was herniated cervical disks. What a waste of time.
Hi,

I started having burning feet several months prior to Jan. And these episodes starting coming on more frequently, day and night, and I experienced sensitive painful feet when standing or walking. Late Jan. I had very bad neck pain and shoulder pain along with pretty severe headaches, from frontal headaches to headaches in the back of my scull. Then shortly after came extreme weakness in my arms, then legs. Heart issues, shortness of breath, muscle twitches, tingling in all limbs and back, balance issues, dizziness, cramping legs, and more. I have had days where I could hardly hold my head up and feelings of a very heavy head, still do so I am limited on how long I can stay away from a couch! That neck pain subsided after two weeks I would say and for the last two weeks it has returned. It is hard for me to ride or drive in the vehicle as I feel it throughout my spine. I am here for you if you need to talk or have any additional questions! Praying for you. How did your MRI turn out? I have one scheduled on June 2. I have EMG/NCS tomorrow. I don't know what to think. My primary doc is not convinced that the Echlicholosis is causing all my symptoms. I am scared it may have gone undiagnosed for too long and has now been impacting my neuro system or that I potentially have Lyme as well. I still have to retest for the Rocky mountain spotted fever, however my primary is not too concerned about it. I am being treated with the Doxy that is used in both Ech and RMSF infections. GRR.....
EmilySH is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote