Old 05-06-2015, 06:03 AM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchwitch View Post
Hi, I am having all of these pains in my left arm. The are all over, come for a few seconds or minutes then leave. They are sharp. But also feel like they could be a muscle pain where the muscle is stiff or sore. I am having a hard time figuring this out. My muscles are not cramping where it contracts. Any feedback is appreciated!
Hi Twitchwitch,

It is not uncommon for more than one thing to be going on at the same time. My Hypersensitivity (Allodynia) is coupled with weak and burning muscles, especially in my legs.

It can be difficult pinpointing the exact cause of one's pain - neurological/musculoskeletal/both/other - all we know is it hurts like H… and makes everything difficult. It is in the Lap of the Gods whether one finds a good Dr to give an exact dx so treatment can follow.

I wish you luck with your Infusion, but can offer no insight, my Infusions are just Lidocaine for pain relief. I do believe there is something in Traditional Chinese Medicine, I have had both Western and Eastern trained Practitioners carry out Acupuncture on me and Eastern is best by far.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Enna70 (05-06-2015), twitchwitch (05-06-2015)