View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 10:52 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Too many things at once

Quote:
Originally Posted by twitchwitch View Post
Yes, I thought that! That is why I thought that I could stop taking it. Then I started getting these full body aches/pains, and in my left arm, not the burning type pain, but more of a sore muscle ache feeling. That is when I thought "maybe these are withdrawal symptoms of cortisol or gabapentine..."
If you keep a journal and decide to quit something, you can make an entry and guage your symptoms, pain,anxiety, etc. If you come off two things at once or don't allow sufficient time in between then confusion reigns. I stopped Gaba and titrated down for about two weeks. I had increased pain and thought that I had misjudged the Gaba. I stuck with the abandonment anyway and no longer take it. The increase in pain seemed to be short lived or I bacame used to it. Most here titrate down as some people have a bad time withdrawing some not so much. From the posts I remember, Cymbalta is rough. I had a sketchy 36 hrs when I quit Hydrocodone. You have to, often times,decide if the side effects are worth the relief you get. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (05-06-2015), twitchwitch (05-06-2015)