View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 06:17 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Chalky,

You are welcome. I wish I could advise you of what to do, but I can only provide you with information to help you become better informed. Only you can determine what is right for you.

I would suggest that you ask the holistic dentist if he will take a look at your pre and post op xrays before you travel to see him for the consultation. If he says yes, then ask him if he wants YOU to call your dentists and request they be emailed to him or would he prefer to have his receptionist request them. Either way, those xrays belong to you and legally they have to send them to whomever you tell them to.

I am sensing that you are rather down in the dumps. Please know that you will be okay, you just have to take control of the situation the best that you can so that you can get off this dental roller coaster.

We are here for you.... so know that you are not going along this journey by yourself.

Please keep us posted.
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chalky74 View Post
Thankyou so much Bryanna, you put so much time into evaluating & answering everyone's problems/questions & it's most appreciated. I think I will contact the Holistic dentist 7 see if he wants to have a look at me

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote