View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 08:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aftermathman View Post
The main hinderance to Prosavin is the lack of a suitable partner to provide Oxford Biomedica with the finance to take it to market.

I am unclear as to the Safety requirements from the various regulatory bodies, Prosavin appears to have safety data going back 9 years, do they need this for all stages of the test data ? If so, how does anything get to market ? There is a new "super Prosavin" in the wings that will need to be tested, lets hope this is on a faster timescale than what has come before.

I have heard about 2-3 years ago a phase III planned for this year but I can see no clear plan.

I will contact Oxford Biomendica and attempt to get the schedule.

Neil.
Although a company will always monitor side effects throughout the 3 phases to drug approval and even phase 4 post approval they will not be required to conduct another safety trial.

Why do you think they can't find a suitable partner? They currently have partnerships with Novartis, Pfizer, Sonofi, Biogen, GlaxoSmithKline and about a half dozen other companies, all with deep pockets. So they obviously have the contacts and relationships. Why should they have problems with Prosavin?

Gary
Tupelo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
rainbow676 (05-07-2015), soccertese (05-07-2015)