View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 10:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I applaud those willing to give it a shot. We will all appreciate your feedback and updates. Please keep in mind when you self analyze, mucuna along with some placebo effect can go a long way to making you feel a little better.

With regard to their starting "clinical" trials soon, I highly doubt it. They may conduct their own anecdotal study, but there is no evidence at all that they are going for FDA approval to begin a phase 1, 2 or 3 trial. I've searched everywhere and called all of my contacts. No one knows them. For those in contact with the company, why not ask them for some of the details like where the trials will be conducted; what is the study design, how long is it, who is the independent monitor, when are they meeting with the FDA for design approval, when will we see it on clinicalgov.com?

I hate to be negative because I generally have hope and positive feelings. However, past experiences with these type of untested "hype" drugs/companies leaves one highly sceptical......
Tupelo3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
badboy99 (05-07-2015), dilmar (05-13-2015), GerryW (05-07-2015), Lexiegirl (05-07-2015), soccertese (05-07-2015)