View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 09:34 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Where can I find high quality bulk Mucuna?

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on how to find a Mucuna product I can trust as far as purity and potency? I take about 6g of Mucuna 40% every three hours, 6 times a day, every day (Hinz Protocol). Yes, that's right. It's actually 37g total each day which equals about 14.8g of L-Dopa a day, amongst other amino acids. You can surely understand my concern about consuming heavy metals and other contaminants. I also need to be sure the potency is what they say it is. This protocol is very dose-dependent. I can't be using something that's inconsistent or higher or lower in potency than what they are advertising. This is exactly why the doctors that developed this protocol started producing their own supplements. They found that the success of their program was being undermined by the inconsistent potency and quality of the supplements their patients were buying on their own. I'm sure that some of you believe that this entire protocol was developed just to sell and profit from supplement sales. I'm all for profits, but all I can tell you, is that this protocol works. No one said being a pioneer would be easy.
Again, any help in finding a source for good quality bulk Mucuna would be greatly appreciated.
NoMedsNow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote