View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 02:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
My PCP thinks very highly of the Cleveland Clinic. He sends a lot of patient information to them for their opinion. And he (my PCP) is no where near Ohio.

I am sorry if I implied I wasn't happy with the clinic because I was very happy with them. It helped my comp case too because they agreed with the CRPS diagnosis that my doctors had given me but the comp doctor disagreed with. Everyone I encountered there during the appointment was wonderful.

If you are interested in the ketamine treatment the only doctor who does them is Dr Bruce Vrooman. The first appointment I made was with a different physician and I had to call again and change my appointment to Dr Vrooman. Also make sure you give yourself enough time to get you med records sent to the office. They review your chart before your appointment and this helps to give them a clear picture. I am sure there has to be a way you can get all the information you have sent to them prior as well. Personally I would try very hard to do this because they do not have enough time to review the information during your appointment. They aren't bad doctors that don't care they just only have a limited amount of time to spend with each patients.

Hope this helps!
NurseKris is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
scubaforsythe (05-07-2015)