View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 03:14 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Disability App Question

Hello everyone,

Okay, this group has so much to read through and I am way overwhelmed trying to find all the info I need while filling out my application. The application alone overwhelms me.

I have a TBI/post concussion syndrome. I am currently on the "Provide Disability Information" section of the online app. My question is that at this point, what else should I put in the "remarks" section other than specific info that needs further explanation from earlier questions? What else would be helpful to say?

Thanks to all who read/respond!

Hit top of my head pretty hard on a cabinet door in July, 2014, then our old pantry door broke off its hinge and hit me in the left temple on Sept. 21st, 2014. Maybe my 8th or 9th concussion. Apparently, one knock too many.

Currently dealing with most of the "normal" PCS symptoms. I'm trying to heal and get back to a normal life and my teaching job.

Things are far too bright and noisy everywhere. I yearn for a good night's sleep.

Undergoing cognitive and vestibular therapy. Hopeful for great progress and healing!
SweetC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote