View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 01:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Crazy

Sharon And Sue, let me get this strait tho,
i only get this in the dark, and yes it is for only a second,i'll be sound asleep, then will wake in kind of a shocked manner, like when you have a nightmare, and see this eclips just before or after opening my eye lids, also notice when i turn over fast in be from one side to the other, i flop my head and BANG! its there for only a second, in fact i can cough in the dark (sometimes and it a Happens) , is this what you mean, cause if so , i should tell my neuro about it when i see her. also, i get purple rods, where ever i look, if i change the angle of where i look the rods follow. sitting in the sun, i felt like realy strange, ive never had this before , every thing white became to white, and all the colours seemed dull, almost yellow. then i felt myself sinking into my self, i knew i was in controll, as i was taking to my husband at the time, but my enviroment felt very strange as if in a cartoon or very insular. i so hope some one can make sense of what i'm saying as this is all getting tooo frietning for me , as my body was working like normal, but i didnt feel i was in control of what it was doing. sounds very weird i know. nearly made me want to thro up!
my legs nearly went to jelly, like i couldnt walk, but its wasnt like fainting you see. my hand whent tingly and felt numb for days. REALY!
the past month its all been getting worse and i feel like i'm going to lose the plot.
thanks so much .
jenD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote