View Single Post
Old 05-09-2015, 11:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
I never said it did not work for you. I just commented about whether the many small meals concept leads to weight loss. Research says they does not.

Your diet looks like it also may be tied to the Mediterranean Diet that CAN help with weight loss. The lack of flavor can also lead to losing weight as portions can tend to be smaller. There is a belief that anti-inflammatory diets help with weight loss due to the concept that inflammation can cause weight gain.

Glad to hear you are doing better. You appeared to have quite a rough time in the earlier days.
Ah, I see I actually looked it up and it turns out it really is a myth. I was really into bodybuilding and they always said stuff like eating more frequently leads to a faster metabolism but I guess that's busted. I guess if you do make your meals smaller and more frequent, you could be eating less calories depending on the size of the meals. Regardless, as long as you reduce inflammation all over your body, brain inflammation will go down which is the main purpose of the diet.
Zhaomayne is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote