View Single Post
Old 05-10-2015, 08:16 AM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Dear Eva,

Nothing is ever at the 'point of no return'. There always has to be Hope - even for those like us. There is always Faith.

My breathing hurts too, the fall Thursday caused deep damage to my ribs. I somehow managed to roll onto them last night, and got stuck with the pain and weakness for nearly an hour. My double vision is worsening, making everything close up look foggy now. And the pain since my missed Infusion I don't want to discuss. I am here alone for 10 days, Daughter has gone away and Ex has gone to her Mother's. The peace is good, but I cannot Cope alone.

There are many reasons for you to be here, despite the pain and suffering. It is simply unfair that you are burdened with so many issues all at the same time. It is at this time of greatest adversity that we must dig deeper and stay strong. Is there no cream, massage techniques, soaking that can help your hands at all?

Keep turning to the Saviour for guidance, keep coming to us for support. You are worth the whole World, there are better treatments and better days ahead. There is always calm after a storm.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-10-2015), ger715 (05-10-2015), St George 2013 (05-11-2015)