View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 04:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post

You don't say what your ongoing symptoms are. It appears that you manifest executive (decision making) struggles. This is common to TBI. Your life will benefit greatly if you can learn to accept the help of others, like your parents or extended family, when you need to make decisions. They were there for you through thick and thin and deserve your respect as they try to help.

My best to you.
I don't really think I have decision-making problems, but then again, maybe I do. If I had those sorts of issues, would I know? Most people, except my parents and I, think that I'm the same person I've been. I actually think I'm less impulsive now than I've ever been. And yes, I agree about the acceptance of help, but I want to discover self-reliance.

As for the marijuana, I don't usually smoke to take the edge off things. Sometimes, sure, but usually to see things from a different (sometimes more enjoyable) perspective. Unfortunately I don't live in a state with easily accessible legalized marijuana just yet, but I gave up smoking in general. I ingest it orally, so far it's been bimonthly and weekly, respectively.
everybody.else is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote