15 yr Member
Default Emg's

Are NOTHING comparrision to TOS pain.
I'd rather have an EMG so i forget about the pain for 3 min
Its the after effects...flare, hot, throbbing pain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelley View Post
Hi guys,

Thanks for all your great responses. I am going to go in reverse order.

But first I have to tell you all something else that is freaking me out. Ok if I lay on the floor on my back with knees bent and then try to straighten the right leg i get s big pop/click at T1 sometimes a little lower. It makes me scared that I am really damaging my spine. Sometime I will get the click pop at the pelvis and then the sciatica goes crazy but I hate the click pop at T1. Also losts of clicks lately in the shoulder area. Sure dont hope I have osteoporsis and the bones could break.

At PT on Wendesday super Joyce did ultrasound on T1 to try to get it moving. It helped. But I explained the above to her and she said its all connected. I will mention it to Jordan on Thursday.

Another things is the rest of the week my muscles seemed cramped throughout my whole body. My tummy has been bothering me lately so I got some pedialyte in case my potassium was low. It helped.

Anyone else get that?

Flippin....i know...the jerking really scares me. And I am sorry you had a rough week. Why does it happen. What is driving those nerves so crazy. I bet the docs would tell me that the neurontin or lyrica would help the jerks and the jumpy nervous system but I hate those meds. I have noticed its worse especially if I exercise at night. If in the morning the body has the ability to calm down maybe

Dabbo - that is so great that you still go to the gym.

Martha...I think I have that book the sensitive nervous system. I will have to dig it out. Wow that happened with your teeth. Hmmmmm I will have to remember before going to the dentist

Tshadow...ropey that is a good description. I will try not to give up. Maybe I will start again next week.

DiMarie....I like noodles...lots of fun Water therapy may be the way to go. Di how do we get those nerves to be uninflammed. There has to be a way. Ok you guys might seriously think I am crazy but a couple of things. First my endo recently ran some tests and saw that I have candida in my blood yep...yeast. She explained that candida once it gets in the blood can attack your nerves and muscles first. When the burning starts it always feels like somethng is attacking me from the inside out. SO I tried a long term yeast med but the die off was too toxic so I and tyring the yeast diet and some other things. I also test my Ph everyday and my body is very acidic. So I am trying to make it more alkaline and it helps. I also have a B12 deficiency and have been dosing 3000 mcg a day on B12 and it helps the burning also. I do think our metabolic state can exaccerabte the nerve probalems we have. So I am trying to metabolically reduce my all over body inflammation. Crazy....maybe

Olecyn....I still want a pool party with those Cabab boyz Wow really no circulation ACK! Wow! Ok I am scared now. How can I tell if that is happening to me?

Peg do not feel bad for encouraging me to walk. I need to be pushed and I need to try again. You are a great friend and I soooo appreciate your help.

Astern - I hate those eye twitches. I know stress makes em worse but interesting is that I had the eye twitch real bad on my right side for a couple years and then boom the TOS flared. Now I have them on the left and just wonder if theleft is going too. I also know if my potassium is low they happen more.

Alison....hehehehe you are not Alison paralysis. That is the name of my new client that is just so paralyzing. Yep time for Dr Jordan and total neuromuscular workup. Hey speaking of which I saw a new machine today on line that is supposed to make EMGs painless. I hope he has one.

Ok thats all for now.

I hope everyone has a painfree weekend. Thanks for all the posts you guys are great.
olecyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote