View Single Post
Old 05-11-2015, 09:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Frown

Quote:
Originally Posted by canagirl View Post
Does anybody feel like their body shakes or vibrates all the time? It's like something is implanted in my neck, arms, back, legs that causes me to vibrate all time. It feels like millions of nerves are all during at once.

Does anybody here have physical damage to their nerves? I have this literally constant twitching or pulsing of my nerves that seems to start at the injury site
And go from there. Does this improve ?

Also, I have cut out carbs, almost all sugar ( small amount of berries in the morning, gluten for one month but felt no difference so I stopped. I have tried this for the past 6 months ( on and off) but feel zero diff.
Wouldn't u feel some improvement if this was working? I hater
Eating rhis way so it's hard to stick to when I don't notice improvement. What is ur opinion on this? It's a bad dream I can't u p from

The hot burning, pulsating hands and feet r not getting better just worse. I'm soo sad. It's like u keep thinking this is going to magically go away.
H
Yes, when I lie in bed & close my eyes it feels like the whole bed should be shaking but with my eyes open I can see that the bed's not moving at all. Feels like I'm on a train station & a train is roaring by. I'm very sad too. I've mentioned this sysptom and several others to various doctors & I can't face seeing the look or their faces any more. How many times will a doctor just nod their heads yes? How is it possible that NOBODY has made it their passion to develop a cure PN??? And, how can I possibly wrap my mind around the fact that I will have to endure the physical pain & bizarre symptoms of PN for the rest of my life? Can everybody tell how miserable, lonely, angry & despairing I've been feeling for over 1 YEAR???
Maryoochi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (05-11-2015), bluesfan (05-12-2015), canagirl (05-12-2015), EnglishDave (05-12-2015), madisongrrl (05-12-2015)