View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 03:54 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryoochi View Post
Yes, when I lie in bed & close my eyes it feels like the whole bed should be shaking but with my eyes open I can see that the bed's not moving at all. Feels like I'm on a train station & a train is roaring by. I'm very sad too. I've mentioned this sysptom and several others to various doctors & I can't face seeing the look or their faces any more. How many times will a doctor just nod their heads yes? How is it possible that NOBODY has made it their passion to develop a cure PN??? And, how can I possibly wrap my mind around the fact that I will have to endure the physical pain & bizarre symptoms of PN for the rest of my life? Can everybody tell how miserable, lonely, angry & despairing I've been feeling for over 1 YEAR???
My body shaking coincides with my pulse, its like my own heartbeat/pulse is moving my whole body, its very subtle but i notice it does it when i am still. I believe that my own heartbeat is moving my whole body. I heard from other sources that it could be if you are a skinny person, where you have no fat to absorb the "vibrations of the heart, so it just reverberates your body and making it move.
When i am still sometimes, my i get the sensation my body is like on a very shaky boat. side to side.

How is it possible that NOBODY has made it their passion to develop a cure PN???

PN as you know from this forum alone have more multiple causes, and majority of pn have unknown cause, even the ones that are known to cause it, has unknown triggers, and mechanism of actions. Its like asking the cure to cancer, which nobody is close to finding , because there so many different kinds like PN.
Neuroproblem is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote