View Single Post
Old 05-12-2015, 05:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Help,

All of the symptoms you have are from the rabies vaccination and your dog may have already had been infected with rabies and passed it on to you. Often I have had an e.e.g. done and it doesn't show anything because the damage is to deep in the brain. You need to get a PET and SPECT scan done to find out what's really going on. In regards to your itchy skin you may be getting hives from the shot, get to a dermatologist and have them do a skin biopsy on you to make sure everything is okay. In regards to the sz. it has been proven that sometime the vaccine can cause seizures for some people. The best thing for you to do is have your family Dr. refer you to see an Epileptologist (Dr. specializing in epilepsy). I've gotten more help from them than any neuro I've seen in the past 43 yrs. In regards to smelling the odd odors that is what is known as a simple partial (aura) sz. it's happened to me many times. Keep track of any sz. you may have write them down on a calendar stating what time they happen and the kind of sz. you had. Try taking vitamin B12 1000 mcg. once a day that helps calm the nerves. Cut back on carbs and starch foods and stay away from NutraSweet and soy sauce or any foods with soy in them. I wish you the best of luck and May God Bless You!
Sue
Porkette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote