View Single Post
Old 05-13-2015, 08:35 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy859 View Post
I agree with you about your surprise of trial information being released. I simply asked how the trial was going and kept asking questions as the information was forth coming. I was most excited about what appears to be dopamine production in this advanced group. Also motor improvement was noted, walking in particular. I asked about tremor but she wasn't sure said not all the patients had tremor to begin with. Who knows what will happen the last three months of the trial.
I return in November when it's anticipated the second phase of this trial will begin with all stages of PWP. I've been hearing about this trial for about 16 months from the neurologists in anticipation that if I'm eligible I could enter the trial at the appropriate time. I'm hoping it's November. I'll keep everyone posted.
Assuming the trials for nilotinib go well and in a timely fashion, how long would it take to bring this drug to market. Are we looking at maybe 3 years or more like 5? How many more trials are necessary?
Blackfeather is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote