View Single Post
Old 06-17-2007, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

artist,

yes, i agree about the dogs....my dog goes berserk at the sight of a person in a bike helmet, even a child, and he normally loves kids....but i also agree that we don't - or at least, shouldn't - operate on the same instinctual level that animals do.

" Not surprising in an era where people surgically try to make themselves look like a clone of some publicist's idea of "standard beauty" - specially in the US, Brazil too..."

it makes me wonder what will happen when we all look like julia roberts....how will be able tell each other apart?

" they just don't care. Did you see the short video I put in the Humour thread? It's very funny, but the behaviour of that guy is very dreadful."

i couldn't agree more....i have forwarded that url to just about everyone on my e-mail list because it IS funny (i just love it when age and treachery overcome youth and riches!)......and on the subject line of my e-mail i labeled it "grandma and the dirt bag" because that guy really deserved what he got....it's going to cost him some money to get that repaired, and i have no sympathy for him at all!

" in the days when smoking wasn't a capital offense"

oh boy, isn't that the truth....these days, smokers are society's lepers, aren't they?

good post.....i'm going to watch more carefully and see if anything besides helmets upset the pooch!

liz
coachV is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote