View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 07:47 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Compound creams and tens

Hi everyone. I see my dr soon and have been looking for the threads that list some of the compounds that have been working for some of you. I'd like to talk to my dr about these. Could some of you list what's worked for you. I'm so desperate to be able to go back to work but narcotic pm ( only thing that has been working for me so far ) and my job are mutually exclusive. I need the dr to try some new ideas. Im slowly loosing hope and my spark has gone out... Without being able to work. I'm so sad. It feels like no one is doing anything to help me progress back to a more normal life; so the one thing I can do is bring ideas to the table myself.

Also, tens units? Have they helped with pm? I can't sleep but a few hrs at a time because I start feeling like thousands of ants are biting my foot and lower leg. It's the worst at night or in cold temps. I panic and do crazy things like put a sock on with a lidocaine patch and soft cat ball over my old fracture spot, tie it tight with tape and and heating pad... Take my meds and cry until I fall back asleep. I feel so crazy! But the burning crushing pain and ants biting is too much for me!

Any ideas of info you can share will be greatly appreciated.

Little paw, I think you told me about a compound with gavapentin lidocaine and ketamine? But can't remember if that's right or the %s. Thank you so much for being here!
velkyn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote