View Single Post
Old 05-15-2015, 12:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Yes,thank you very much! I do not believe it is TOS. I believe something is going on in my neck. I did not have success with my Physio guy. He is all about central sensitization. He did not use laser,or tens. Mostly heat on my neck and a little manipulation and a lot of talking about the central sensitization. He also never wanted to look at any results I brought of what was going on in my neck with the MRI. I feel like I got the wrong physio person with no help. I am on disability and only get so many sessions. I just believe a nerve in my neck is being pinched to cause my both arms with mostly the right being so much like tennis elbow. I am looking for someone who may be experiencing or experienced the same. I moved my neck one day to the right talking to someone and felt something hurt bad.Ever since then I have had this. Neck pain,and left arm I am used to and can tolerate with proper meds. This pain is very new to me with what I am experiencing for almost 2 months. I am requesting nerve testing to see,plus another physiotherapist opinion. Thank you for your thoughts though to help
Checker is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote