View Single Post
Old 09-22-2006, 10:09 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Arrow Losing is hard~

Hi,
I lost my husband in July of this year. I miss him a lot. He meant everything to me and even more now that he isn't here. He had cancer and wasn't suppose to go in three months, so they told us. He first had Brain surgery which came out fine. Then we found out the lung cancer had spread in the spine. In the meantime he took Chemo and Radiation. It was suppose to shrunk the cancer. He just got worse until he decided not to go ahead with the treatments. We got Hospice to come in and they were a God send to the both of us. They stayed with us to the end and even yet they see me for grief couseling.

I am thinking that God may be guiding me into the direction of helping with the dying patients. I strongly believe in what they stand for, and already I have helpped with money and plan to leave them what I can. There is no call higher than to serve the Lord with all our heart and soul. There is no higher calling than that. I got an e-mail this evening and it too is telling me to be ready to do God's work.

I am just 16 days post-op from back surgery and I am needing another surgery in Oct that is minor compared to the other. I will keep praying about this till I get an answer. I believe God healed me quick so that I can help others.
Fancylady
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote