Thread: Got To Do It
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2015, 11:28 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Joining you in the battle Dave - GOOD LUCK! My 'enemies' are the 5 different types of steroids I take which make weight gain obstinately stick around - hopefully getting rid of two of them in the next few months will help. Add to that a torn knee cartilage, osteoarthritis, PN and autoimmune fatigue.

Were you able to do any stretch exercises while sitting or lying down (before your rib injury that is) or does that cause too much pain? I do a few which help the osteo (and TMJ) - they mainly help to stop my body stiffening up and keep my joints flexible.

I know also you use meditation frequently and along similar lines I've known disabled people who've received benefit from doing Tai Chi in their heads. They're unable to do the physical moves but by working through the routine in their minds and doing the breathing associated with Tai Chi they've had measurable physiological improvement in respiratory, cardiac and circulatory aspects. Like meditation, Tai Chi takes a while to learn the techniques, but it can be worth it.

All the best with your diet plans - please share with us if you come up with any tasty slimming recipes - particularly for spinach - it's the only thing surviving in my garden since the frosts arrived and is rapidly losing it's appeal!
bluesfan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (05-18-2015), DejaVu (07-30-2015), EnglishDave (05-17-2015), Enna70 (05-17-2015), Wiix (08-23-2015)