View Single Post
Old 05-17-2015, 05:58 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks, Kitt.

Well, as I half expected, symptoms are getting worse. I will for now assume that is part of the program...things getting worse before they get better, as Rose suggested on her "Repair/recovery" page:

Quote:
Do not despair if a symptom becomes worse at some point after treatment begins. This sometimes happens when the body is addressing that particular problem, and often the symptom becomes dramatically worse temporarily (briefly to much longer). Symptoms can even multiply previous to great improvement. No guarantees, but this often happens when damage has been serious.

Many people who have serious damage experience what I call a honeymoon period within days or weeks of starting treatment. At that point it may seem that improvement is so rapid they begin planning to dance on tables within a few months. Then, in those who experience great fatigue and increased symptoms as their bodies begin very hard work on serious repairs, fear is common and reasonable.
Last night was periods of burning and pressure in forearm and hand, in addition to pins and needles and numbness. Also a moment of deep pain in left forearm. Action is much more in left than right arm.

Also seem to be much hungrier since going to 5000 mcg methyl. I bought ground meat for first time in long time and have made a few burgers.
KC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitt (05-17-2015), mrsD (05-17-2015)