Thread: Hi, new here!
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2015, 05:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Post Firm

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastiffany View Post
I decided to join a group to hang out with along this journey. I have anxiety, depression, psoriatic arthritic, severe migraines, ocd, add, ect. I will stop there as that is already embarrassing enough. Migraines, ocd and anxiety are the main pains in the butt for me, they really do me in.
I have two little girls. Last couple years have been non stop migraines, multiple medications to control them with NONE helping. Speech with start to slur, ill get sick to my stomach and it hits right out of nowhere.

Got the start date of my application as of April 2, 2015. I started with a disability firm straight off the bat to help me out. I got a review of my case paper and I had to correct anything and send it back about a month ago. Since then nothing until today a call from rep and they said that they got a notice from SSDI that this was final notice to fill out the earnings form. I hadn't ever got a FIRST notice. So my Rep will call the proper people to tell them I need a bit more time to get it filled out because the rep will send me their copy to fill out.

I bet its just one of their tactics to get people denied the first go around.

I really need this SSDI for my kids and I. I struggle so much to handle work with my anxiety and migraines and OCD.

Hope to have some friends along this long journey to get ssdi.

Tiffany
I hope you didn't choose b&b to represent you
Rayandnay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote